We are seeking a skilled Electrical Fitter to join a leading Australian manufacturing company based in Rivervale, Western Australia. Focusing on the assembly and manufacture of custom designed and built electrical control swtichgear and power distribution equipment for a range of industrial applications you will play a key role in ensuring product deadlines and customer requirements are met.
- Interpretation and assembly of products according to design drawings within a safe and timely manner
- Quality checking of product to ensure compliance to specifications and requirements
- Ensure all works completed are in accordance to internal procedures and meet customer requirements.
Ideally, you will be a fully qualified electrician (A Grade) or Electrical Fitter with a proven history of assembling and testing a range of electrical products including panel boards and switchgear and a practical understanding of electrical schematic, wiring diagrams and engineering drawing. Coupled with your technical skills, you will be safety and quality focused and capable of working in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding hourly rate
- Regular and consistent work with set hours
- Welcoming company culture
- Fantastic onsite amenity including recreational facilities
- Onsite parking
Initially offered as a casual opportunity, this thriving business has a large staff workforce and longer term opportunities may be available in the future.
Interested? Please call Steven Nguyen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!