Who will I be working for?
Our client is an industry leader in delivering high voltage infrastructure projects. Their company values are: teamwork. integrity, innovation and sustainability. Don't be just another number, be valued and respected like you deserve!
What do you need to be able to secure this fantastic opportunity?
* Certificate 3 Qualified Linesman.
* Qld ELB Trade Certificate (ELP)
* Current Drivers Licence.
* HR Drivers Licence.
* First Aid Certification (level as required by work location needs).
* Maintain Relevant Statutory requirements.
Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and standards.
* Computer and application skills including word, email and Windows based applications.
* Knowledge of overhead / underground construction, operation and maintenance, and associated activities.
* Demonstrated commitment to ensuring compliance with Workplace Health & Safety.
* Demonstrate ability to ensure quality output.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
* Knowledge of construction task management.
* Demonstrated relevant industry experience.
What Will I Be Doing?
* Perform inspections on overhead and underground plant and equipment.
* Capture and provide asset documentation as an outcome of the inspection program.
* Install, repair, commission and maintain various items of electrical equipment and plant.
* Constructing, maintaining, operating and repairing substation, lines plant and equipment.
* Test, inspect and record defects.
* Performs skilled trade work commensurate with experience & accreditation.
* Ensure completion of on-site risk assessments and implement control measures in line with the employee's level of skill and training.
* Maintenance and minor repair of standard plant, tools and equipment.
* Comply with quality systems and standards.
* Ensure correct completion of relevant documentation in line with systems and processes.
* Responsible for the care and safe use of assigned vehicles /plant, tools/ equipment, hazardous substances.
* Provide guidance and instruction to others within scope of experience & accreditation.
* Prepare progress reports as required.
* Use relevant Corporate computer based applications.
* Constructing and maintaining communications pilot and fibre optic cable (excluding testing, terminating and joining of fibre optic cables).
* Perform basic supply and voltage problem investigations.
Now for the good bit, how do you apply?
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, smash that apply now button! If you can come in for an interview tomorrow Call me 07 3343 6777 but you must apply first!