Our client is an Australian owned and grown, industry leader delivering low voltage and high voltage infrastructure projects. We are looking for an experienced Electrical Fitter / Electrical Linesman who have strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to an innovative company with projects across the country
- Potential for national travel and regional projects
- Multiple roles available!
- Travel expense is covered to travel to site
- Immediate start
- Enjoy 10 hour days with lots of OT on offer!
This is the perfect role for an Electrician Fitter / Electrical Linesman with experience dealing with low and high voltage equipment, overhead/underground mains or street lighting. If you have these qualities and are looking for a start with an exciting and experienced company, then this is the job for you.
- Construct and maintain distribution and transmission networks or electricity distribution
- Perform high and low voltage switching
- Complete on site risks assessments and implement control measures in line with the employee's level of skill and training
- Perform inspections and tests on network plant and equipment and record defects found
- Provide guidance and instruction to others within scope of experience & accreditation
- Responsible for the care and safe use of assigned vehicles /plant, tools/ equipment, hazardous substances
- Comply with quality systems and standards
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices
- Prioritise and attend to urgent requests
- Demonstrated knowledge of an electricity distribution/transmission system, including construction and maintenance of a distribution and/or transmission electrical networks
- QLD Electrical trade qualification is essential
- Dual trade qualification (Fitting and Electrical is preferable)
- Available to travel intra or interstate from time to time to undertake work
- Current drivers licence
- Electrical licence for other states is desirable
- National HV switching authorisation is highly regarded
- MR Licence is desirable
- Available to start ASAP
- Dedicated to working safely and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to complete pre-employment health assessment and/or ongoing medical assessments as required
How do you apply?
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, click that apply now button!