Fuse Recruitment are seeking a team oriented, experienced Industrial Electrician, with a can do attitude and a passion for continuous improvement to join our client's organisation and play a key part within their dynamic Maintenance Team.
Our client is a well established industry-leading performance packaging company with a global footprint. Their value-added performance packaging solutions and processing capabilities brings to their customers the ability to provide products to a wide range of global markets in a natural, safe, economic, and sustainable way.
They are able to offer employees an opportunity to develop an autonomous and fulfilling career. The family-oriented culture allows for high visibility and interdepartmental connectedness.
The successful candidate will be required to work afternoon shift between the hours of 3.30pm - 12pm Monday to Thursday and 2.30pm to 11pm Fridays. Overtime and out of hours work may be required. Working in a fast paced dynamic manufacturing environment, the successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst adhering to strict safety requirements.
- Maintain all site equipment to a high standard.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Identify continuous Improvement within the plant and assist to improve processes.
- Assist and implement new process and equipment as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Sound knowledge of drive and PLC systems including some programming.
- Be able to fault find machines with PLCs, VSDs and electronic controls.
- Read circuit diagrams and carry out work to the drawing either by installing or fault finding and repairs.
- Follow and implement safe working practices.
- Carry out clean work practices to a showroom standard.
- Ideally have exposure to working within a food grade manufacturing environment.
- Keep detailed records of work in the maintenance system.
- Work to assist other trades, Engineers, contractors and production when required.
It is essential that the successful candidate have:
- Unrestricted electrical licence
- Drivers licence
- A history of machine maintenance, problem solving and installation
- Exposure to Industrial Automation, robotics and artificial intelligence (Including Industry 4.0)
- The ability to pass a full medical and D&A testing
- Scissor lift licence
- Forklift licence
- Rescue and Resuscitation training (CPR)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in word format along with 3 references.
For any questions, please call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.