Scholle IPN are seeking a team oriented, experienced Industrial Electrician, with a can do attitude and a passion for continuous improvement to join our organisation and play a key part within our client's dynamic Maintenance Team.
Scholle IPN is an industry-leading performance packaging company focused on bag-in-box, pouch packaging and packaging components. Their value-added performance packaging solutions and aseptic processing capabilities brings to our customers the ability to provide products to a wide range of global markets in a natural, safe, economic, and sustainable way.
Scholle IPN is a well-established organisation in Edinburgh North, with a global footprint and deep industry connections, the company is able to offer employees an opportunity to develop an autonomous and fulfilling career. The family-oriented culture allows for high visibility and interdepartmental connectedness.
The successful candidate will be required to work day shift between the hours of 7.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. Overtime and out of hours work may be required. Working in a fast paced dynamic manufacturing environment, the successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst adhering to strict safety requirements.
- Maintain all site equipment to a high standard.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on plant and equipment.
- Identify continuous Improvement within the plant and assist to improve processes.
- Assist and implement new process and equipment as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Sound knowledge of drive and PLC systems including some programming.
- Be able to fault find machines with PLCs, VSDs and electronic controls.
- Read circuit diagrams and carry out work to the drawing either by installing or fault finding and repairs.
- Follow and implement safe working practices.
- Carry out clean work practices to a showroom standard.
- Ideally have exposure to working within a food grade manufacturing environment.
- Keep detailed records of work in the maintenance system.
- Work to assist other trades, Engineers, contractors and production when required.
It is essential that the successful candidate have:
- Unrestricted electrical licence.
- Drivers licence.
- A history of machine maintenance, problem solving and installation.
- Scissor lift licence
- Rescue and Resuscitation training ( CPR )
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in word format along with 3 references.
For any questions, please call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.