Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client specialises in the outsourced management of water and wastewater services and works with local authorities, industrial and commercial clients to design, build, operate and maintain their unique assets. Our Client is responsible for the Sydney Desalination Plant which is a potable drinking water desalination plant that forms part of the water supply system of Greater Metropolitan Sydney.
What is the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join our client at the Sydney Desalination Plant in Kurnell. In this role you will be required to;
- Develop business cases with justification for upgrades, renewals, refurbishments & or replacements.
- Engage with the Industry to develop scopes and business cases as well as engage with installers to define early on real world difficulties and expenses with projects.
- Execute a tender process once a business case has been approved.
- Budgeting the cost of works involved.
- Liaise with the Projects Manager to track progress, expenditure, hours exerted and update budget forecast sheets accordingly.
- Drafting Contract letters to our clients' client .
- Lead HAZOPS, risk assessments and change management documentation.
What do I need to be considered?
- Electrical Engineering Professional (Bachelor's degree in Engineering acceptable for membership of Institution of Engineers Australia in the Professional Engineering category);
- Registered as a Professional Engineer of Professionals Australia (RPEng) (or equivalent) - desirable
- Electrical Tradesman - Electrical Fitter/Mechanic
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- Drivers Licence.
- CPR; and
- Switchboard Rescue.
- High Voltage Switching Certification (National Accreditation) - desirable
- 10-15 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with technical specifications, drawings, O&M manuals and functional design specifications
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.