Our client is a successful business specialising range of Automation, Low and Medium Voltage products. Serving a number of major industries including mining, manufacturing, infrastructure and commercial buildings. Due to increased demands, there are multiple requirements for an Electrical Service Technicians to join this wonderful team & forge a career with these respected, industry leaders.
Whats on offer
- Permanent Career Opportunity on day shift
- Fully maintained company service vehicle, Laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive Salary package
- Overtime paid after 7.6 hours per day/38 hours per week. Salary includes upkeep of licensing fees
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Diagnose errors and technical problems
- Determine appropriate solutions for service and repairs
- Maintenance and repairs of circuit breakers
- Completion of all administrative duties e.g writing fault reports, respond to queries and maintain open lines of communication.
Essential skills and requirements
- Safety focused - site safety, workshop safety, driving etc
- Technically capable - A Grade Licence & Electrical background (preferably with onsite/industrial experience)
- Good attitude and fits in well to a team - willing to go the extra mile - good work ethic
- Good with customers, listens, builds trust and aims to exceed expectations
- Well developed written and verbal skills (ability to write reports)
- Willing to travel 3-4 days a week- Sydney region
- Prepared to do weekend work
- Presents well and is physically fit (must be able to pass pre employment and mining work medical)
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.