Our client located on the Gawler Belt are currently seeking an Electrician for a 12 month contract.
The role will see you using your experience to undertake inspections, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Full time hours
- Great team environment
- Job variety
- Inspect, maintain, monitor, troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic equipment as required
- Risk assessments
- Research and provide recommendations
- Log information as required
- Provide input into safety improvements
WHAT YOU NEED
- A Class Electrical Licence
- Experience in industrial and manufacturing environments
- Have a passion for safety and understanding of HSE legislation and key principles
- Take the initiative and be motivated at achieving continuous improvement
- Appreciate lean manufacturing principles and their benefits of being embedded in a business
- Solve challenges as they arise
- Take pride in completing a job well and have an eye for detail
- Communicate effectively with others and be able to build relationships
- Be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to submit to drug & alcohol testing as required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume online. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri or Adam from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747 during business hours.