Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client is a leader in the provision of pump, power and compressed air equipment and services. With a team of highly experienced industry professionals, they have a strong focus on understanding their customers' equipment rental requirements and delivering solutions that work. Our Client knows that it's their people that have set them apart from their competitors.
What's the role?
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Minesite Electrician seeking a long term position at the New Century Mine. The ideal candidate will have electrical mine site maintenance, construction and breakdown experience preferably. An absolute commitment to working safely while complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
The successful candidate with be expected to;
- Read electrical, architectural and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements
- Liaise with other departments regarding required electrical works
- Plan electrical works and order parts as required
- Install and maintain electrical, electronic Systems
- Complete statutory testing and preventative maintenance as required
- Attend breakdowns
- Install and maintain electrical apparatus including but not limited to pumps, motors, instruments and circuit protection devices
- Maintain automated production processes
- Update, edit electrical drawings, schedules and documents
- Complete all necessary paperwork including but not limited to timesheets, job sheets, mines records, test sheets, JSA's, risk analysis, vehicle pre-starts and permits
- Adhere to all site-specific safety procedures and systems
- Undertake training as required
Whats in it for me?
- A competitive hourly rate
- Work/ Life balance with a 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster
- Meals & Accommodation provided
- Flights paid for by the client
- Opportunity to go Permanent
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Experience with dewatering pumps and power generation equipment
- LV CPR- Switchboard
- WAH- Working at heights
- 415v - 1000v experiance
- EWP Elevated working platform
- HV (11/22Kv) experience & ticket not essential but bonus to have
- Good mathematical and technical skills
- Logical thinking and diagnostic ability
- Mechanical aptitude
- Time management skills
- Ability to do precise and detailed work
- Ability to work to deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Fit and able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.