Our client, operating in a niche but growing field of botanical extracts are a world leader in its research and manufacturing. They are continually fuelled by innovation and advancements and are currently looking for an experienced Draftsperson with an electrical trade background to join their team.
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified Electrician
- +5 years of drawing electrical designs
- Project Management experience
- Commissioning and decommissioning experience
- Procurement and contractor management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
Primary responsibilities of this role:
- Create and maintain drawings for electrical designs
- Development, execute and manage electrical installation projects
- Provide budget estimations and project justifications
- Conducting the Installation, commissioning and qualification/validation processes of electrical projects
- Supervision of external contractors
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your resume in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0423 505 950
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!