We are seeking skilled Electrical Fitters to join a leading Australian manufacturer based in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Working as part of the manufacturing team, you will be responsible for the assembly of custom designed and built electrical control swtichgear and power distribution equipment for a range of industrial applications. You will play a key role in ensuring product deadlines and customer requirements are met.
- Regular and consistent work with set hours
- Great work-life balance with fortnightly ADO's
- Onsite parking
- Monthly company lunches
- Fantastic onsite amenities; including recreational facilities
- Welcoming company culture and safe working environment
- Coaching and development for new team members
Ideally, you will be a fully qualified electrician (A Grade) or Electrical Fitter with a proven history of assembling and testing a range of electrical products including panel boards and switchgear; and a practical understanding of electrical schematic, wiring diagrams and engineering drawing. Coupled with your technical skills, you will be safety and quality focused and capable of working in a controlled manufacturing environment.
- Interpretation and assembly of products according to design drawings within a safe and timely manner
- Quality checking of products to ensure compliance to specifications and requirements
- Ensure all works completed are in accordance to internal procedures and meet customer requirements
This role is initially offered as a 6-12 month contract, with the potential to go permanent as this business continues to thrive and grow!
Interested? Please call Steven Nguyen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!