About the company
My client is a growing global manufacturing company located in New Zealand
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing software solutions to deliver innovative and cost effective control solutions
- Ensure all design solutions are compliant across all markets and product applications
- Manage resources against the company's resource management plan
- Work closely with customers to ensure quality on time design solutions
- Engineering Degree - Electrical or equivalent
- Must have experience developing advanced motor control algorithms
- Proficient in C++, Linux and QT
- Ability to work with customers
- Experiment design
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Mechanical R&D Engineer to further their career and work for a global leading company.
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Melanie Dunn at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 039 154 or hit the apply button.