Our client is a leading engineering and manufacturing organisation with offices in over 30 countries. They service various industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing, and are currently in need of a Technical Support Engineer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Specialist to join the team in Sydney. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for:
- Providing advanced technical expertise to the sales and service teams
- Technical product support: selection, sizing, specifications
- Application support: system and process design, integrations, protocols
- Upskilling and coaching of employees in design, installation and management of higher engineering products
- Participate in the introduction of new products, packages and services
To be successful in this role you will ideally need:
- Bachelor in Engineering (ideally in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical) or relevant trade qualification
- Ability to adapt knowledge in a variety of disciplines
- Interest and/or experience in Steam Control Systems
- Ability to communicate with customers clients and managers at all levels
In return for your skills, the company is offering an attractive salary and the opportunity to work in a respectful national and international company that emphasizes career development and participation.
Do not miss this opportunity, click 'Apply' now, or for a confidential discussion, call (02) 9199 4888.