Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
You will be working for a well-recognised Registered Training Organisation, providing training and environmental and engineering consulting services based in Rocklea but this role allows you to travel all throughout Australia.
What is the role?
This is an opportunity not to be missed! In this role you will be leading a team of diverse and exceptional Engineers and Scientists who really set a new benchmark for quality Engineering consulting.
What will be my main responsibilities?
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring all aspects of the process engineering design effort including design calculations, drawings, specifications, and technical documents are delivered accurate, cost effective, on budget and schedule and fit for purpose for the project and business requirements
- Ensure engineering designs follow our clients standard design workflows, systems and procedures
- Preparing technical data to obtain quotations, for contract documentation and technical literature or in the analysis of failures
- Liaise with key client stakeholders concerning the design, installation, construction and commissioning of assigned work
- Support the project team in the initiation, planning, execution, and completion of the full delivery cycle of a program of projects
What do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor of Engineering (Process Engineering specialising in Water and Wastewater treatment)
- 10-15 years' engineering experience, in either design or operations in waste treatment plants
- Registered Professional Engineer (CPEng) and RPEQ qualified
- Significant detailed engineering experience within an engineering contracting or consultancy
- organisations in the resource sector
- Experience in STP, WWTP, and UF/RO Membrane treatment plant design highly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Australian & International codes and standards, good engineering
- practice and experienced at interpreting the applicable statutory requirements
- Process design, process calculations, PIDs, Datasheets experience
- Ability to provide technical solutions and problem solve
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully negotiate outcomes
- Ambition to participate in the development of goals, plans, systems and projects to achieve the team's objectives and aspirations.
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary (plus super) depending on qualifications and experience.
- Company culture encourages and supports professional development
- Be part of the staff profit share bonus scheme
- Stable long-term employment
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For Further information or questions please call 07 3343 6777 and ask for Ash.