The company is a leader waste management industry, focussed on providing high quality services for recycling and recovery of resources from Australia's waste. The Engineering division is one of Australia's leading providers of engineered solutions in the recycling and resource recovery industry.
About the role
- Management all aspects of the engineering team consisting of Engineers, Project Managers Draftsman, Project Supervisors and support staff
- Responsible for driving safety across all aspects of the business
- Budgeting and P&L responsibilities across the whole of the engineering business
- Reporting across business and on individual projects
- Cashflow forecast and cost control
- Business development across internal and external clients
- Improvement and optimisation of existing facilities
What do we require?
- To secure this position you will have a relevant engineering qualification, Mechanical Structural, civil or similar
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Business acumen and demonstrated track record of business management
- Demonstrated adherence to a high standard safety culture.
- Previous experience in managing teams of technical specialists and project management
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a dynamic management team, working in an industry where your actions contribute to a safer planet for our children
- Direct reporting to the company Director.
- Permanent role.
- Very competitive package