Our client is a well established and highly successful civil firm who specialise in civil construction, road rehab. With a strong family culture, they are well known in the Victorian market for delivering on challenging and complex projects in the subdivision and land development market.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Surveyor or a Surveyor looking for career progression to join this outstanding firm and take on large civil projects across Melbourne Western & Northern Suburbs. Salary is based on experience but you can expect between $120k - $140k + Super & Vehicle (Personal Use).
The Senior Surveyor will report to the Survey Manager and will help manage the surveying requirements including the fieldwork & calculations required for project.
About the Role
- An exciting opportunity to work on some of Melbournes most Iconic Civil Infrastructure Projects
- Responsibility for all survey tasks on site and associated office computations and reductions
- Access to the latest survey technology and well equipped, modern survey vehicles
- Liaise with contractors, clients, landowners, local authorities, and internal and external stakeholders
- A degree qualified in Geomatics, Spatial Science, Surveying (or equivalent experience)
- Strong working knowledge (5+ years of experience) of large scale infrastructure projects
- The ability to use a range of survey related technology and software
- A self-starter, with a high level of initiative
- Consultative and approachable, with good communication skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Experience on delivering infrastructure projects
- The ability to lead a small team of surveyors
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to be involved in this well established civil firm. Please call Andrew Chalkley on 0417 868 821, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online for this Senior Surveyor Job or get in touch for other Surveyor Jobs.