- $75k Salary + Super
- Natural career progression with these industry leaders
- Permanent, full time position
- Challenging & rewarding career opportunity
About the Company
Our client provides leading solutions in the utilities sector. They continues to grow and pioneer new technologies to make the industry safer, cheaper and more efficient.
- Incident investigation, management and response
- Investigate and advise on responses to each reportable incident in line with internal reporting requirements, including ensuring that effective corrective and preventative actions are identified and taken within appropriate timeframes.
- Ensure Incident Reporting System (IRS) reports are completed in full and are of high quality.
- Report incidents to external parties such as regulators as required by law.
- Risk identification and management.
- All vehicles, plant and equipment in the region have a current risk assessment completed.
- Inspect all sites within the region at the frequency agreed from time to time to ensure site risk assessments are complete and up to date.
- Assist sales representatives to review and assess customer sites as required.
- Hazard inspections completed at defined frequencies.
- Advice in regards to operations, new sites, operations and acquisitions.
- Systems Compliance & Auditing
- Each site has an up to date HSE Plan, including a traffic management plan.
- Ensure each site complies with licence requirements and environmental obligations and systems.
- Ensure that actions to ensure compliance with corporate systems are assigned to relevant persons and that these obligations are met within defined timeframes.
- Register of Vehicles, Plant, Equipment and Processes is current.
- Audits to verify systems compliance as required.
- Develop policies, procedures and protocols that manage risk and compliance with safety and environmental legislation.
- Reporting on safety, environment and quality outcomes.
- Injury Management
- Current Workplace H&S Legislation Knowledge
- NATA / ISO Accredited
- Very Strong Safety Understanding
- Able to Conduct Necessary Training to Teams
- Condfident Public Speaker
- Take ownership & sometimes work autonomously alone
How to Apply
If this position sounds perfectly suited for you, hit APPLY NOW!