Environmental Project Officer - Land Management
Permanent position with a competitive salary and great team culture. Company vehicle, phone, computer.
About the Company
Our client is an Australian organisation that works in land management, facilities management and trades. They have a great work culture and offer career progression.
About the role
The role will be involved in environmental management and will have the following responsibilities
- Manage the environment and land management projects
- Assist with bushfire management planning
- Weed identification and mapping as well as bush regeneration
- Supervise and provide work orders for subcontractors
- Must have TAFE or degree qualifications in land management or environmental related diploma or degree
- Experience in plant identification
- Drivers licence
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Ideally experience managing subcontractors
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in and you are passionate about environmental management please APPLY NOW!