Our client has a significant national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and fluid control components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
Currently their Melbourne based office has a requirement for a Steam Service Technician. This role will help assist existing customers with product and application technical service, steam quality testing and water treatment servicing.
Main tasks will include:
- Carry out chargeable product repair and overhaul as directed
- Carry out water quality testing and generate appropriate technical reports
- Involvement in water treatment service and testing
- Direct or write reports to customers and internal departments within the branch
- Liaise with all departments within the branch
- Ideally three years working in Mechanical Trade, Science or Engineering
- Restricted Electrical Licence (not mandatory)
- Current valid driver's licence (mandatory)
What's on Offer
In return for your skills and experience, the company is offering an attractive salary, with a attainable commission and overtime on offer. A company service vehicle, Mobile and Laptop provided. Work in a respectful national and international company that emphasises career development.
They are looking for someone to start immediately, if you are interested in the role, please click the 'apply' button to send through your resume, otherwise if you would like further information feel free to contact the Fuse team on (03) 9981 5900.