Fuse Recruitment have partnered with a leading civil infrastructure company within South Australia who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions, and all other civil infrastructure.
We are currently seeking Excavator Operators to join our team, in which we can provide ongoing project-based work!
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Excavator Operators who are flexible with DIDO (Drive in Drive out) work in the mid north region for ongoing Infrastructure projects.
Successful candidates must have:
- Excavator Operating ticket
- Current driver's license and reliable transport
- Work remote (Operating a Monday to Saturday roster)
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- White Card
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in their work.
- Must be available ASAP.
- Truck licence desirable
- Quality client
- Exciting new projects
- Excellent remuneration
- Accommodation expenses included.
- Meal allowance included per day.
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Daniella from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!