With over three decades of experience, Our high profile client servicing both the commercial and industrial sectors of the construction industry are seeking experienced Excavator Operators to work across various Adelaide work sites on a Full time casual basis.
You will get to work with some of the most innovative people in the business and develop your career with the recognised leader.
What's in it for you?
- Above award rate & overtime allowances
- A diverse and inclusive working environment with high working standards
- ASAP start
- Ongoing work
You must have a minimum of 3 year's experience in Civil Construction as well as the following:
- Experience in operating an Excavator, Skid steer & Roller
- Experience in operating both small and large excavators
- Have own transport and current HR Licence highly desirable
- Hold current Operator Tickets
- Hold a Construction Induction Card
- Able to safely work in and around tight spaces
- Have previous experience in Excavating around services
- Able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit apply and/or call Adam on (08) 8104 0747 during business hours to discuss further.