Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading insurance broking firms, with a network of offices throughout Australia. They have a diversified operation, with a number of specialist operations that have driven their business success over a long period.
An opportunity has arisen for a specialist Executive Account Manager to join their business and provide exceptional client management across an existing Construction and Marine portfolio and, at the same time, identify and develop new business opportunities.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in an Account Management role within the Broking environment
- Proven experience with Commercial products, with Construction and/or Marine experience highly regarded
- A background in managing relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tier 1 broking qualifications (essential), Diploma (preferred)
- A strong attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Highly attractive remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- The opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and ever-growing Brokers
- True career progression opportunities
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly.