Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is 60 years old and employs 700+ staff across Australia and New Zealand throughout 43 branches. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of Aluminium extrusions to suit a variety of applications in residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level support. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel in managing conflicting priorities and changing project demands. You will have excellent attention to detail and be a strong communicator, comfortable with engaging all levels both internally and external to the business.
- Stable and relaxed work environment
- New building with onsite parking
- Young Management Team
- Permanent job position
- Monday - Friday
- Salary of $70k plus
Jobs Task and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for coordinating and running meetings on behalf of Executives
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Act as a key communication point for the Team, whilst maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Conduct minute taking
- Prepare and manage written complex communications including correspondence, emails, letters, memos, senior management reports, spreadsheets and other documents as required
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW or call Kelly on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!