Your new company:
Global provider of claims management solutions to the insurance and broader market. Rapidly growing and looking for your support of key business functions to facilitate the execution of business strategies.
Your new role:
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Client Officer will be required to provide administrative and project management support for the Sales, Business Development, Key Account Management team, Corporate Communications and Marketing functions.
- Corporate Services - Marketing, Events & Communications
- Key Account Management
- Marketing Database Management
- Business Transformation Strategy
- Data insights and Reporting
- Administration and project support
- Leadership - mentor lead and direct the work of 2 Assistants
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (incl Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Intermediate Publisher & Adobe Creative suite software
- Salesforce CRM database management experience
- Experience with Confluence or similar content or database management software
- Business admin - minutes, reconciliations, invoice processing, travel bookings
- Marketing or Insurance experience
- Business acumen
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- A generous remuneration package between $75,000 - $80,000 plus super (depending on experience)
- A full-time, permanent opportunity
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!