Our client is a large insurance and financial services organisation based in Melbourne's bayside region. The CEO and Director of Operations are now seeking a driven, enthusiastic and professional Executive Assistant to join the organisation on a permanent part-time basis.
You'll be responsible for supporting executives with administrative tasks, project coordination and minute-taking, amongst other key responsibilities.
- Support and collaborate with executive stakeholders
- Take part in frequent project-coordination
- Establish yourself in a large, stable organisation
- Competitive remuneration
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 3 years' experience working as an executive assistant or similar position
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently across multiple things at once
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.