About the company
FUSE Recruitment are seeking reliable, hardworking, and competent Forklift Operators with experience to join our client in Virginia, who have recently undergone significant expansion.
About the role
With 2 casual positions available, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door to a well-established National company, who supply produce to major supermarket chains and produce markets.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your duties may vary however predominantly you will be responsible for safely moving produce to its designated areas, loading and unloading machines and trucks, and general warehouse duties, all while ensuring safety is uncompromised.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current High-Risk Forklift Licence
- Be available for afternoon shifts, Monday to Sunday
- Be experienced in a production/manufacturing environment
- FMCG experience is desirable
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have the ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
Opportunity exists for this role to transition from CASUAL to PERMANENT for the right candidate.
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Rosa on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.