This worldwide claims service provider is currently seeking an External Claims Adjuster to join their team in Rockhampton.
As a result of ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has become available in their Rockhampton operation for an experienced Loss Adjuster to join their well-established team of professionals.
Key functions of the role include:
- Maintaining expected case load of commercial and domestic claims
- Provide office and field-based assessment and investigation of insurance losses from first advice to final settlement
- Provide support & advice to policy holders and key stakeholders
- Examine claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigate claims by interviewing claimants, and witnesses, obtaining official reports by inspecting physical damage and comparing claims information with evidence
- Set loss reserves and control claims costs
- Actively manage client relationships
- Act as conduit between Claims team/s and Management for all referrals
- Assist in preparation of Management Reports
- Review and improve claims systems where required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Insurance industry experience
- Previous experience in an Assessing/Adjusting role
- Extensive clams handling experience
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience managing accounts or client relationships
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable with high-volumes of caseload management
- Thorough knowledge of insurance terminology, practices and conditions
- Strong customer focus
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong report writing skills
What's on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package including motor vehicle allowance
- You will be part of a dynamic and stimulating business where career progression and learning are paramount.
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Madeleine Martin at Fuse Recruitment on 0417 611 832 or apply directly.