This National client is renowned for their claims management expertise. Their customer first approach centres their work to be at the heart of the customer - giving you the opportunity to make a difference where it really matters. As a result of their ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has become available in their Queensland operation for experienced Senior Loss Adjusters to join their well-established team of Property professionals.
Key functions of the role include:
- Maintaining expected case load of Property & General claims
- Provide office and field-based assessment and investigation of insurance losses from first advice to final settlement
- Provide support & advice to policy holders and key stakeholders
- Examine claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverage
- Investigate claims by interviewing claimants, and witnesses, obtaining official reports by inspecting physical damage and comparing claims information with evidence
- Set loss reserves and control claims costs
- Actively manage client relationships
- Act as conduit between Claims team/s and Management for all referrals
- Assist in preparation of Management Reports
- Review and improve claims systems where required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 4 years insurance industry experience
- Previous experience in an Assessing/Adjusting role with a focus on Property losses
- Extensive clams handling experience
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience managing accounts or client relationships
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Comfortable with high-volumes of caseload management
- Thorough knowledge of insurance terminology, practices and conditions
- Strong customer focus
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with strong report writing skills
What's on offer:
- A competitive remuneration package including motor vehicle allowance
- Office location of either Brisbane or Gold Coast
- You will be part of a dynamic and stimulating business where career progression and learning are paramount.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance claims career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!