Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in Brisbane, in their search for an experienced External Sales Representative.
Our client is known as a specialist supplier of superior medical imaging equipment and healthcare accessory products, making available the world's leading brands to the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting, selling and supporting the company's range of products to customer stakeholders across public and private hospitals, and private radiology clinics across Australia and New Zealand.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, responding to new leads and cold calling expected
- Servicing and supporting existing business relationships, articulating call cycles will be critical
- Developing new business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Supporting existing business revenue drivers
- Updating and maintaining business CRM
- Completing tenders, developing customer proposals and quotations
- Maintaining and updating CRM information systems
- Managing the sales process from lead to quote to order
- Coordinating travel arrangements, appointments and administration time
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Comfortability with regular travel - approximately 2 weeks per month interstate travel required in role
- Experience in face-to-fact product sales and account management, ability to build rapport
- Experience in Medical Device an advantage
- Bachelor in Business, Radiography, or Nursing preferred but not mandatory
- Commercial acumen with specific respect to procurement, payment terms, price-value positioning
- Proficient in the use of information systems such as Windows, Office, and web-based applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.