Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Working in an excpetional workshop with the latest machinery you will be working side by side with various trade qualified boilermakers and CNC machinists to support the production and manufacturing for one of Australia's most iconic brands.
- Weld test and ASAP Start
- Northern Gold Coast Location
- Work for one of Australia's well-respected brands
- Workshop based in fabrication or robotics
- Day shift initially but other shifts potentially available
- Long ther opportunity
- Inclusive team culture with an Australian owned company
- Trade Qualified - Boilermaker
- Fabricator & Welder
- Own Car & License
- Forklift an advantage
- Own full PPE including welding shield and helmet
- Fuse Shirts are required
- Working in a team manufacturing
- Welding and Fabrication
- Working with Robotic equipment
- Read and Interpret plans/drawings
- Available for occasional overtime
- Working to a high safety standard
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working within a production welding environmet with heavy fabrication and welding. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!