Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is a well-established business and a recogised leader in engineering, design, and manufacturing of buckets and earthmoving attachments. The company provides services to the construction and mining industries. This is an ongoing role for the right person.
About the Role:
- Fabrication and repair work to Excavators and Loader buckets
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High standard of housekeeping
- Available to work overtime and Saturdays
Skills and Experience:
- Cert 3 Metal Fabrication
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings
- Current drivers licence
- Previous heavy industrial experience welding buckets
- High level of attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must be confident across workshop operations. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!