Working in an exceptional workshop with the latest machinery you will be working side by side with various trade qualified boilermakers and CNC machinists to support the production and manufacturing for one of Australia's most iconic brands. With a well-equipped workshop you only need to bring your industry PPE and a smile to work, all other equipment and tools are provided to you in your designated and well-ventilated welding bay!
- Weld test and ASAP Start
- Northern GC / Southern Brisbane Locations
- Work for some of Australia's most well-respected brands
- Workshop based in fabrication or robotics
- Inclusive team culture with an Australian owned company
- The cleanest workshop you will see in this industry
- 1/2 day Friday
- Trade Qualified - Boilermaker
- Or 2+ years' experience as a fabricator / welder
- Confident in passing a weld test
- Available for full time hours essential
- Own full PPE including welding shield and helmet
- Fuse Shirts are required
- Working in a team manufacturing
- Welding and Fabrication to the production schedule
- Read and Interpret plans / drawings
- Working to a high safety standard
- Enjoy being part of a multi skilled workshop
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working within a production welding environment with heavy fabrication and welding. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office to find out what other roles we have available 07 3343 6777.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!