Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This client has been investing in Australian agriculture for almost 100 years, supplying leading brands backed by expert advice in the areas of seeds and plant biotechnology, crop protection and non-agricultural pest control. A need has presented for a Facilities Officer to provide essential site support services that ensures safe and efficient operations of all staff and provide essential administration, data and records required to operate a manufacturing site.
What's in it for you:
- Work for a large organisation
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with all departments within the business
- Exposure to various reporting and business systems
- General Administration (Site Manager PA; travel bookings; memo's; presentations)
- Procurements - Raise purchase requests; invoice processing; reconciliation of P card purchases - accounts management for OPEX
- Facilities Administration
- FEP administration - site inductions; backup to centre point for staff presence during cases of emergencies and evacuations
- Contractor Management - insurance documents, safe work method statements, vendor contact
- Provide essential reporting and other legitimate site services/support as deemed fit
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum Cert II in Business Administration
- Over 1 years proven experience in a similar role/capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in SAP is beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time and priority management
- Flexibility in working hours
- Lean manufacturing involvement/exposure would be a bonus (5S, Kanban etc)
- Admin background/ Reception experience
- Autonomous working style
How to Apply
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience working within an admin and office environment. If this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW!
For more details please contact Rachel Chapman on 07 3343 6777.