Reporting to the Facility Manager, our client currently requires a Facility Maintenance Coordinator with a high level of motivation for learning and development. The Facility Maintenance Coordinator will play an integral role in the maintenance as well as the health and safety of the manufacturing, warehouse, and other general facilities. This role is suitable for high performers looking to expand their capabilities.
Primary responsibilities of this role (but not limited to):
- Oversee the coordination of preventative maintenance across different facilities
- Management of contractors and external stakeholders
- Provide advice and solutions regarding HV/LV systems, HVAC and controls, pressure gauges and hydraulic services
- Manage asset performance and identify areas of improvement
- Calibration, maintenance, and repair of equipment
- Be responsible for the facilities health and safety
- Identify health, safety, and environmental risks
- Coordinate, manage and run safety meetings
- Support Quality department with compliance and audits
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience with a CMMS
- Strong IT competency - Microsoft software products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and strong ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please apply with your resume in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Casey Bartlett at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0421 723 101
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!