This is an fantastic opportunity to join a innovative, Australian made, manufacturer of steel framing. You will be assisting the team in assembling steel framing, using basic hand tools. Based in the Northern Rivers area Chinderah, the client is looking for an Factory Hand for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles steel frames used in the domestic building industry. This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of an experienced Factory Hand or Assembler for an immediate start.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start with full-time hours
- Volume of work with an upcoming production review
- Join a team of dedicated assembly staff
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
- Free onsite parking
- Confident with the use of hand and power tools
- Manual handling experience
- Repetative environment in a coordinated team setting
- Great work ethic with a Team Player Attitude
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must be confident in a production environment you will be a critical part of a 6 person team. Lifting will be part of the role so safety first is essential, if this sounds like your next career move and have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office on 07 3343 6777 for a confidential conversation.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!