This is an fantastic opportunity to join a innovative, Australian made, manufacturer of steel framing . You will be assisting the tradesmen in assembling and using basic hand tools. Based in the Tweed Heads - Chinderah, the client is looking for an Factory Hand for an immediate start.
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles steel frames used in the building industry. This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of an experienced Factory Hand or Assembler for an immediate start.
- Temp to perm potential
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Long term opportunity
- Working with a National company
- Perform general hand duties, lifting and stock control
- Assist Tradesmen to build and assemble stainless steel frames
- General labouring
- Use of hand and power tools
- Load/Unload trucks
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Manual handling (Lifting up to 25kg)
- Punctuality is important
- Current forklift licence is highly regarded
- Assembly / Manufacturing background is highly regarded
- Current drivers licence
- Available for an immediate start
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!