Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are a seeking a experienced Field Service Technician to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Long term opportunity
- Supportive culture
- Based out of Chinchilla - 2 weeks on/2 weeks off DIDO roster
- Immediate start
- Great remuneration
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in Oil & Gas Industry. This rapidly expanding organisation needs an experienced Field Service Technician for an immediate start.
- Attends service calls as directed by supervisor, following customer schedules wherever possible
- Knows and enforces compliance with safety policies and procedures as well as quality objectives and policies
- Checks, services and replaces prescribed parts relevant to field service schedules ensuring high standards of work are achieved
- Completes field service paperwork thoroughly and diligently when the task is complete
- Assist in parts inventory control
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair AAL products in the highest level of safety, quality and ethical standards
- Works closely with personnel involved in the field and communicate all deviations required from routine and regular work prior to proceeding
- Communicate all product performance and reliability issues with supervisor
- Manages customer expectations effectively which means that where schedules cannot be met, customers are advised of revised times
- Manages all customer interactions ensuring courteous, professional and helpful interactions; maintain a good working relationship with all customers
- Completes all service calls in accordance with schedules, ensuring the checking, service and replacement as prescribed
- Communicates with supervisor and customers regarding work performed and if unable to complete all tasks ensure customer is aware of follow up work to be performed and relevant time frames
- Assist Sales team with customer tours and demonstrations at service facilities
- Ensures all tasks and decisions are performed in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Drives and contributes to the department's continuous improvement culture.
- Knows and abides by all customer policies, procedures, and rules while in their sites, workplaces, transportation, or camps
- Attend and actively participate in all training allocated (internal and external) and undergo regular competency assessments as required to ensure the required skill level is maintained for the relevant field tasks.
- Maintains confidentiality of all intellectual property by not providing information (either verbally or written) to anyone outside AAL without expressed written consent from Management.
- Other duties as required.
- Current MR Drivers Licence
- Trade Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical) or Automotive (Mechanical)
- Construction White Card
- Test Gas Atmosphere
- Defensive Driver Training
- Stationary Gas Fuelled Reciprocating Engine for Type B Gas Appliances
- First Aid/CPR
- QGC White Hat
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company that is committed to growth
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Sam at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.