Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
This is a great chance to join a well-respected, global company. Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Service Technician for an immediate start.
- Company Car
- Opportunity for training and development
- Permanent role
- Immediate start!
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned.
- Document machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts, time and fluids used.
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Identify and communicate solutions for customer service opportunities.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Relevant Trade Certificate - Heavy Diesel Fitter/ Mobile Plant Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic or Equivalent.
- A current and valid driver's license.
- Strong customer service skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Shaun on either 0411 805 940 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat with about said role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!