Fuse Recruitment have partnered with leading civil infrastructure companies within South Australia who are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, subdivisions and all other civil infrastructure.
Fuse Recruitment currently have opportunities for Final Trim Excavator Operators for all civil, sub-division and road-based construction works across the Northern suburbs and Adelaide Hills region. Duties will include detailed works and trenching for storm water, sewer and around live services.
Successful candidates must have:
- Current Drivers License and reliable transport
- HR Truck license is highly desirable
- Nationally accredited excavator plant ticket
- Previous experience in operating 6-30 tonne excavators
- Experience with trenching, backfilling, stockpiles & loading trucks
- GPS and final trim experience is highly desirable
- Use of a variety of attachments
- Minimum 3 years' experience (Civil & Construction)
- White Card
- Attention to detail
- Flexible with travel & location of work
- Must be available ASAP
- Project based work available for successful applicants
- Quality client
- Exciting new projects
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.