Our Client is a world class automotive corporation that keeps going from strength to strength. They require an experienced Finance Specialist on a contractual basis to join their Finance division. The Finance Specialist will be primarily responsible for analysis of marketing and advertising costs and invoice auditing. Reporting through to the Finance Manager, this fast-paced role will see you responsible for a broad range of tasks that will see you working across the full finance function.
- Immediate Start!
- 6-month contract!
- Parking on site!
Your duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- General ledger reconciliations
- Monitor analysis, give guidance on marketing and advertising cost in general.
- Providing info for marketing, regions, finance, national service
- Send cheques
- Preparing forecasts
- Invoice auditing
- Experience working as a Financial Accountant or Finance Analyst within a professional accounting or audit business
- Have high attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Be able to demonstrate a technical knowledge and understanding of general accounting standards
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience in finance and profitability forecasting highly desirable
- Strong understanding of SOX audit requirements including control and risk analysis
- Experience dealing with ASX listed businesses is highly regarded
- Qualified CA/CPA is preferable
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205