Operating from an industrial suburb north of Adelaide, our client is a global logistics provider, with a commitment to providing a high standard of efficient and professional service.
Currently, there is an opportunity for an experienced administration team member to join the Adelaide branch.
The successful applicant will have proven accounts payable / receivable knowledge and excellent mathematical skills. As the role revolves around figures and finance, to be considered you must be proficient in spreadsheets and numeracy.
The hours are Monday to Friday predominantly, with occasional out-of-hours required at times.
The role will be casual, with the opportunity to become permanent after a probationary period.
- Previous transport administration experience is a must
- Data entry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and particularly Excel
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Flexibility with start times and days
- Current SA driver's licence essential
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be a pro-active team player
- Professional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must be flexible, agile and resilient
What's on offer:
An on-going, permanent position may be on offer after proven success within the role.
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume (in Word doc format) ASAP to be considered.
Call Courtney on 8104 0747 during office hours for any further enquiries.