An opportunity is available for an ambitious Financial Adviser to join a highly successful boutique Financial Planning firm with a history of excellence in the Melbourne market. Joining a business with an innovative approach and stable client base, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, client centric and professional Adviser to provide tailored advice to a broad client base, which includes HNW clients.
This role will see you provide holistic advice to an existing book of clients with the expectation to grow this through your own networks and referrals. In doing so, you will be responsible for providing high quality and compliant advice, ensuring high quality client satisfaction, assessment of financial needs, fostering ongoing relationships and ensuring client objectives are achieved.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Experience in the Financial Planning industry, ideally in a similar client facing advisory role
- Relevant tertiary qualification - CFP qualifications would be viewed highly favourably
- Strong client engagement skills and ability to build on relationships with clients
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of the advice process
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent time management skills
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience and ambitious Financial Planning professional to build a successful career with a reputable and stable business. In return for your work, you will experience a competitive base salary and achievable bonus, be trusted to manage your own workload without the restrictions of micromanagement and be part of a team that is passionate, social and focused on continued professional and personal development.
Don't miss the chance to apply!
Any questions can be directed to Selina Moschoyiannis on (03) 9614 4703, or at email@example.com