Our Client is an internationally recognised marketing agency that has been growing exponentially over the last 5 years and due to organic growth, they require an experienced Financial Analyst on a permanent basis to join their finance division. The Financial Analyst will be primarily responsible for maintaining key relationships and producing accurate financial reporting.
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, this fast-paced role will see you responsible for a broad range of tasks that will see you working across the full finance function.
Your duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Preparing and submitting monthly ATO reports
- Assisting with the year end audit
- Preparing annual budget and quarterly reforecasts
- Managing ongoing cash flow reporting
- Processing financial data and ensuring full reconciliation of accounts.
- Month end accounting reporting including balance sheet reports
- Assisting with insurance register and renewals
- Payroll outsourcing and stakeholder management
- Experience working as an Accountant or Financial Analyst within a professional accounting or audit business
- Have high attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Be able to demonstrate a technical knowledge and understanding of the accounting standards
- Experience dealing with the ATO
- Must have ambition to be successful
- Experience dealing with ASX listed businesses is highly regarded
- Qualified CA/CPA is preferable but not essential based on experience
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205