A new exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised and leading Insurance Company on a 12 month contract!
We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a Senior Financial Lines Underwriter who will be responsible for developing and underwriting business from an allocated panel of Brokers. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of company goals established for profit, growth, service and market relationships for all financial lines business.
What's on offer:
- Highly negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- Fantastic supportive environment
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in Financial Lines Underwriting or Broking
- Ability to develop and/or implement an effective business development strategy
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- Minimum 5 years' at experience level in industry
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Can-do attitude
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 for a confidential discussion or apply now.