We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a Financial Lines underwriter who will be stepping into an Assistant Unit Leader position and will be responsible for underwriting large and complex new business, renewals and endorsements. In addition, they will provide exceptional customer service to key producers. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
- Assistant Unit Leader position
- Great long-term career
- Work for a leading Insurance Company
Your duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Being responsible for underwriting results of assigned portfolio.
- Maintain awareness of claim activity with assigned book
- Actively develop and manage relationships
- Responsible for assisting in underwriting training
- Evaluate and accepts or declines new lines
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in Financial Lines underwriting
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- Minimum 3 years' underwriting experience in industry (highly desired)
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Willingness to develop management skills/can-do attitude
- Proactive and Assertive soft skills
For a confidential discussion please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128. Or simply just apply online now.