About the company:
Our client is a specialist in the financial planning space and have been providing their clients with high quality holistic advice for over 15 years. They have an exceptional team environment and like to employ vibrant, hardworking and ambitious people who are ready to take their career to the next level. They are based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs and offer on-site car parking, flexible working arrangements and a social team environment!
About the role:
They are looking for a Financial Planner to join their team and service a book of 150-200 clients. These clients will include a mixture of fee for service clients, review clients and dormant clients who need re-engaging. There will be a focus on a driving new business, as well as ensuring that existing clients are providing with the utmost in service.
You will provide holistic financial advice to middle market Australians, working with superannuation, insurance, retirement, pre-retirement, aged care, Centrelink, SMSF and debt management strategies.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience working as a Financial Planner, but those at the Associate level wanting to step up will also be considered. The desired criteria include:
- Relevant Financial Planning qualifications
- High quality customer service skills and the ability to retain clients
- Strong business development skills and the ability to drive new business
- Previous Financial Planning industry experience
- Great attitude and eagerness to succeed
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to become part of a highly successful team that can offer you the following:
- Team celebrations such as shared lunches
- Additional days off
- Social activities, both inside and outside of work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training and development, including study support
- A culture where hard work and success is noticed and rewarded
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then please APPLY NOW.
Any questions can be directed to Selina Moschoyiannis on (03) 9614 4703.