Our client is a highly-respected financial services business with a long-standing reputation for providing exceptional customer financial advice. We are seeking a Financial Planners Assistant to come in and support the Managing Principle of the firm with daily administrative tasks as required.
What's on offer:
- Negotiable remuneration package, dependent upon experience
- Excellent working environment and team-based culture
- Career progression for candidates who want to become a Financial Planner
- Assist with implementation and administration duties that are performed with processing client paperwork as required
- Assist with building and maintaining client relationships via email, face to face and telephone
- Providing exceptional customer service to our clients and other stakeholders
- key fund managers and intermediaries
- Preparation of information for client meetings and post meeting activities
- Managing the implementation process of our advice.
- Assisting company advisers
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a financial planning firm or alike business
- Strong rapport-building skills
- Strong administrative skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic to assist, while being motivated to work towards the next step in your career
- Able to maintain a high standard of compliance
- Experience in the preparation of reports
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 or hit the apply button below.