- Competitive salary
- Extensive internal and external training available
- Career progression
- Flexible work environment
About the company
Our client is an established fire safety engineering consultancy based in Sydney servicing clients across Australia. They are known for delivering specialised solutions for complex and innovative construction projects.
You will be working on a range of medium to large scale projects, including retail, commercial, rail tunnelling, legal, heritage and infrastructure. Working alongside supportive professionals the company offers personalised training and development allowing you to take your career in the direction you wish.
Due to business growth my client is looking to bring on board a new member to the team. They are preferably looking for an engineer who has a year or two of industry experience. They will also consider senior or graduate candidates. If you are currently looking and want to join a team focused company and expand your career then apply now
- Develop and review Fire Engineering designs
- Assist medium to large projects
- Undertake site and building inspections with clients, project managers, design teams and approval authorities
- Provide innovative design solutions
- Provide technical advice to clients and prepare detailed reports / studies
Skills and Experience
- A tertiary engineering qualification (mechanical/fire) preferably in Fire Engineering
- Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and Relevant Australian Standards
- Experience in Fire Safety Engineering and Performance Solution Design
- Experience working across varied project sectors
- Great communication skills and able to build client trust
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.