About the company
Our client is an established fire safety engineering consultancy based in Sydney servicing clients across Australia. They are known for delivering specialised solutions for complex and innovative construction projects. You will be working on a range of medium to large scale projects, including retail, commercial, rail and infrastructure.
Working alongside supportive professionals the company offers personalised training and development allowing you to take your career in the direction you wish.
Due to business growth my client is looking to bring on board a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to lead the senior projects and support the graduate engineers.
- Develop and review Fire Engineering designs
- Lead and manage medium to large projects
- Undertake site and building inspections with clients, project managers, design teams and approval authorities
- Provide technical advice to clients and prepare detailed reports / studies
- Supervise and mentor junior engineers
Skills and Experience
- Fire Engineering degree or similar
- You will have a proven technical design track record in fire and safety
- You will be able to produce clear and technically sound fire safety strategies for a range of infrastructure projects
- Previous consultancy experience in client facing roles,
- Experience coaching younger engineers
- Solid knowledge of fire modelling principles
- Competitive salary
- Extensive internal and external training available
- Career progression
- Flexible work environment
Interested? Call Julie Faulkner on 02 9199 4888 to discuss or apply now!