Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, and Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth and government spending in the manufacturing area, we are seeking experienced qualified fitters to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Long term opportunity with full-time hours on offer!
- Great work culture
- Competitive salary
This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in the Construction Industry. This leading manufacturer is in need of an experienced Fitter and Turner for an immediate start.
- Build and assemble large equipment
- Perform mechanical repair, maintenance and overhaul tasks as required
- Read, interpret and apply technical drawings & schematics
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
The Role & Requirements:
- Trade qualified Fitter
- Experience in manufacturing industry is highly regarded
- Current QLD drivers licence
- Good attitude
- Able to work autonomously
- Dedication to working in a safe manner at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company that is committed to growth
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777